Friday, October 17, 2008

BanterCast Show Notes: Episode 1


This week saw the very first excitingly banterous episode of T.A.Cs ( the Tabzy and Charltzy show) live from our bedrooms across the globe. My good self and Charltzy have ended up both living in Asia from our native England, and this bantercast is window into our mutual madness/weekly dose of banter sanity therapy. Welcome to our domain of banter.....

Our first ep we surf our banter waves over such exciting topics as "Top 10 dirtiest names in sport" and I suddenly realise my BBC homepage is providing me with penis enlargement ads... yes folks thats the target world we live in today, even residing in a Islamic state where its strictly forbidden! ... U cannot put a price as they say... ON BANTER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi TTACS (You know who this is). Hey, click here.

http://www.podango.com/platform/podcaster.php

Sounds pretty good to me. Of course, I'll be taking 50% of the 50% that they give you (being the only listener and most frequent visitor *sigh* to your cast/blog) so I can fund my New Pair of Shoes budget. I hope the money's good, because I've been looking at a very unusual shoe...it comes with leather seats, an engine under its bonnet and four wheels. How about that! And, if I buy it in green, it'll actually look good unlike my current pair of shoes, which look pretty fugly (can I say fuck ugly? If I can't, the part in the brackets will be edited out anyway) in green, especially with the Lahore-dust-covered yellow laces. Have a good week, Ma...Tabbzy and Ja...Charltzy! (Given Google's divine right to search out anyone, even if you've only got the first two letters of their names, I'm guessing that'll be edited out as well!)